Robert is a self motivated MAAT qualified tax specialist with strong accounting knowledge. He embarked on a career in tax in 2007 joining HM Revenue & Customs. Over a seven year period, Robert gained valuable experience and adapted to work across several lines of business, most notably the processing of Self-Assessment tax returns and resolving general tax issues.
In the last six years, Robert has gained further experience by working for regional accountancy firms and most recently a global accounting firm liaising with clients who have varying income sources and require residency analysis.
Robert joined BW Medical Accountants tax team in January 2020.
With solid foundations in all areas of personal and corporate tax, Robert acts exclusively for a client portfolio of Doctors, Dentists, Consultants and other Health Professionals, both NHS and private.
Skills In Focus
- Tax Compliance within the Healthcare sector
- Extensive knowledge regarding taxation laws with HMRC background
- Self-Assessment / PAYE / VAT
- Tax Rebates
- Client management
- Management of internal recording and procedures
- Advice for GPs joining a Partnership
- Advice for Locums, Hospital Doctors, Consultants and Dentists
In Robert's Words
Our focus is your profession, this enables us to deliver an exceptional tax service and ensures you can make informed financial decisions throughout your career.