Maximise your Reimbursements for Personally Administered Items (PAI) SOLD OUT
We are delighted to welcome back Tracy Hole to the North East. This practical NHS workshop is aimed at Practice Managers, Business Managers and Clinicians involved in managing Personally Administered Items. With increasing demand and financial pressure on General Practice it has never been more crucial to ensure you have the relevant information and skills to maximise your NHS income.
Times: 10am – 12.30pm OR 1.30pm – 4pm
Lunch & Networking: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Speaker: Tracy Hole, Ash Lane Consulting
Venue: BW Medical Accountants. BW House. 2/3 Park Road. Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE12 8DG
Cost: BW Medical Accountancy client £50 plus VAT / Non-clients £60 plus VAT
During this workshop we will:
- Explain the end-to-end Prescription Service (PPA) reimbursement process
- Identify the main problem areas within a typical Practice
- De-mystify what can be claimed and how much income should be received
- Present a methodology for a more systematic approach
- Provide tools and tips that enable immediate improvements to be made
To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please contact Rachael 0191 500 6930
Please note – places are restricted.