"We have a culture where success is celebrated, where there is a genuine desire to make a difference and relationships matter."
Our success is very much linked to the talent we have recruited and we make it our priority to make sure we retain our talent by looking after our biggest assests...our people!
If you think that you have what it takes to work in our niche accountancy practice then we would love to hear from you. We welcome individuals with the sector knowledge, technical ability and personality to deliver an exceptional client service. Everyone at BW Medical Accountants has an important role to play and is valued. We work together as one team, enjoy what we do and aim to provide a far superior service to any of our competitors.
As well as a culture and a working environment that we think really sets us apart from the competition, we offer a competitive reward and recognition package, a great environment and a real opportunity to learn and develop as individuals as our firm grows.
We set the benchmark high in terms of recruitment.
Do you share our values and have what it takes to make the team?
Send your cv in confidence to Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic new position for a Tax Junior to join our experienced tax team.
The Tax Junior will report to our Tax Seniors, Tax Managers and Tax Director.
Job Overview: The tax department provides a wide range of tax compliance and advisory support services to healthcare professionals from qualification through to retirement, across the UK. You will provide support, both technical and administrative to the tax team as a whole, whilst gaining valuable experience of the UK tax system. Support can be offered to progress and gain AAT (Association of Taxation Technicians) qualification if desired. The position offers opportunity to work with a large allocation of personal and corporate tax clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide technical and administrative support to the tax team
- Entry of clients personal / financial data on to tax software to assist in the preparation of personal and corporation tax returns
- Processing client and HMRC correspondence
- Responding to client e-mails and liaising with HMRC over the telephone
- Conducting technical research as required
- Planning and organization of client data
Essential qualifications / skills
- Although not essential, three A-Levels at grade B or above would be an advantage
- Strong Microsoft office skills particularly Outlook and Excel
- Excellent Communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- A proactive and organised approach
- Knowledge of CCH is preferable but not essential
- Experience working within an accountancy firm also desirable but not essential
- This is not an exhaustive list of your duties, and you may be required to carry out other duties and tasks required for the efficient operation of the business
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional client services, it's vital we get the right individual to join our 24 strong team. Whilst technical ability and the desire to learn is important we also want to ensure our new team member shares our core values and has the confidence to engage and communicate with our clients. We have a strong work ethic but we also have fun and enjoy what we do.
To apply; Please submit a CV and covering letter /email highlighting what makes you stand out from the crowd and why you would be an asset to our talented team email@example.com
Deadline: 5pm Friday 26th July