"We have a culture where success is celebrated, where there is a genuine desire to make a difference and relationships matter."
Our success is very much linked to the talent we have recruited and we make it our priority to make sure we retain our talent by looking after our biggest assests...our people!
If you think that you have what it takes to work in our niche accountancy practice then we would love to hear from you. We welcome individuals with the sector knowledge, technical ability and personality to deliver an exceptional client service. Everyone at BW Medical Accountants has an important role to play and is valued. We work together as one team, enjoy what we do and aim to provide a far superior service to any of our competitors.
As well as a culture and a working environment that we think really sets us apart from the competition, we offer a competitive reward and recognition package, a great environment and a real opportunity to learn and develop as individuals as our firm grows.
We set the benchmark high in terms of recruitment.
Do you share our values and have what it takes to make the team?
Send your cv in confidence to Suzanne.email@example.com
NHS Pension Administrator - Newcastle
If you are highly organised, meticulous, great with numbers and fun to work with – please apply.
- Front-line administrator for BW Medical Accountants (BWMA) NHS Pension Management Team
- Management of the client engagement process for new clients. Carrying out Anti-Money Laundering Checks
- Gathering information from clients, their employers and NHS Pensions, checking information received for accuracy.
- Liaising with clients, keeping them up to date on the progress of their case, ensuring that clients are aware when documents and/or information is required from them to progress their file.
- Liaising internally with tax and accounts departments and with the clients’ accountant where this is not BWMA and their IFA as necessary.
- Ensuring client details are kept up to date and ensuring that changes to client details are reflected within CRM system.
- Preparation and issuing of invoices to clients in conjunction with Pensions Manager and Finance team. Liaising with finance team to ensure the client invoices are paid.
- Answering Telephone calls and screening callers before forwarding to the correct person
- Scanning and distributing incoming post for Pension Management Team, processing outgoing post for collection by Royal Mail.
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of Standard Document templates on CCH
- Preparation of reports to clients using calculations prepared by NHS Pensions Technicians within the team
- Occasional Reception cover and covering for other team members during holidays
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Meticulous and accurate, self-motivated.
- Pleasant telephone manner – happy to talk to people
- Competent using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Previously worked in a professional services environment
- Understanding of Pension Schemes
- Knowledge of NHS Pension Scheme.
- Basic knowledge of payroll. Familiar with payslips and have an understanding of the differences between gross pay taxable pay and pensionable pay.
What's in it for you?
As well as a culture and a working environment that we feel sets us apart from the competition, we offer a competitive reward and recognition package, a great environment and a real opportunity to learn and develop as individuals as our firm grows.
You'll find our core values listed on our website and a more detailed overview of the services we deliver by browsing this website.
Love Monday's again... Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12.00 pm on Monday 27th January 2020